There is no doubting that Infographics are successful. They grab attention quickly, showcase a brand, launch, product or idea effectively, and they drive traffic to websites strategically. But what makes them successful? Why are we drawn to them?
In this post I am featuring one of the BEST infographics I have seen in the last year by Neoman Studios – showcasing 13 Reasons why our brain craves infographics. It breaks down the science behind why our brain craves information in a visual medium…and why we crave infographics. And there are a few features of this one that you will love! Get ready for a visual feast!
Let's jump in to why I love this infographic:
- Normally I would list what I love about the infographic here in dot points, but with this one I can't – there are too many spoiler alerts I would have to give!
- But I will say this – click on the image below to open it up, enjoy the ride, and be sure to check out the super cool feature at the end – I will meet you back below the infographic to chat about what is to LOVE about this infographic (that is if you ever come out the other side!).
Here it is! Click on the “click here” below to open the infographic in it's full, majestic size!
Note: because of the animated nature of this infographic you will be directed to the host site to open it – it's just one click (totally worth it!).
13 Reasons Why Your Brain Craves Infographics [Infographic] by the team at NeoMam
What's to love about this infographic?
- It is styled exceptionally well – consistent colour styling, flows well and information is sectioned into “chunks” so it is very digestible.
- It features interesting, well researched data – that has me convinced that visual content is here to stay and will only get more popular as we embrace why we are drawn to it so much!
- The animation is fun but not overpowering – it leads your eye down the page!
- The timer at the end is just the PERFECT type of gimmick. It hits home the fact that this infographic is so engaging by proving it to you. Unless of course you clicked away…but….I am guessing that you spent a little time on this one and played with it. Just a guess.
This infographic is responsive and works on all devices, including an iPad – it uses clever HTML5 technology that makes the animation and scrolling experience one you simply must see!
What about you? How long did you stay on the infographic? Do you agree with the reasoning behind why infographics are so successful? Leave a comment below!
Latest posts by Donna Moritz (see all)
- 60+ July Social Media Ideas (+ Canva Templates) - June 22, 2021
- 3 Graphic Design Mobile Apps for visual content (in your pocket) - June 9, 2021
- 60+ June Social Media Ideas (+ Canva Templates) - May 23, 2021